By attending an event hosted, sponsored, or otherwise presented by Carrier Assure, Inc., (“Carrier Assure”) including but not limited to conferences, seminars, parties, meetings, and the like (collectively, an “Event”), you (“you” or “Attendee”) agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Compliance with Laws, Carrier Assure Policies, and Premise Rules
While attending an Event, you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations (including those concerning drug and alcohol usage), these Terms and Conditions, and all Event premises rules and policies.
If you or your guest(s) violate any such law, regulation, rule, policy, these Terms and Conditions and/or behave in an unsafe or careless manner, as determined by Carrier Assure in its sole and absolute discretion, you may be asked to leave or be removed from the Event premises. You hereby release Carrier Assure and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Carrier Assure harmless from any injuries, damages, claims, actions, liabilities, fees or costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or resulting from your or your guest(s)’ violation of any applicable, law, rule, regulation or these Terms and Conditions.
2. Injury to Persons or Property Caused by You
You are responsible and remain liable for any and all injury or damage to persons or property resulting from or arising out of your or your guest(s)’ negligent, reckless, or intentional acts or omissions during the Event or while on the Event premises.
As such, you hereby release Carrier Assure and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Carrier Assure harmless from any injuries, damages, claims, actions, liabilities, fees or costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or resulting from your or your guest(s)’ negligent, reckless, or intentional acts or omissions during the Event or while on the Event premises.
3. Liability for Personal Property Loss
Carrier Assure shall not be responsible or liable for any loss of, theft of, or damage to your or your guest(s)’ personal property. In the event Carrier Assure comes into possession of any lost, stolen, or damaged personal property, you acknowledge and agree that Carrier Assure may discard or donate personal property or any other such belongings following the scheduled end time of the Event and not reclaimed within twenty-four (24) hours of the Event.
4. Liability for Sponsor Statements and Conduct
Carrier Assure does not control and is not otherwise affiliated with any third-party sponsor or their products or services. Carrier Assure makes no representations concerning the information provided or made available by such sponsor or the quality or acceptability of the products or services offered by any persons or entities referenced by Carrier Assure or such sponsor. Carrier Assure makes no representations regarding the correctness, performance, or quality of any sponsor or its statements, actions, products, or services. It is understood and agreed that Carrier Assure shall not be responsible or liable for any conduct, products, representations, warranties, statements, or any other actions, by any Event sponsor.
5. Alcohol Usage
Carrier Assure does not prohibit legal and safe alcohol consumption at Events for those of age. However, you are expected to exercise good personal judgement concerning alcohol consumption. Further, to promote safety and responsibility, Carrier Assure encourages all attendees who participate in alcohol consumption at to use, at their own cost and expense, available ride sharing and/or taxi services. You hereby release Carrier Assure and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Carrier Assure harmless from any injuries, damages, claims, actions, liabilities, fees or costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or resulting from your alcohol consumption before, during, and after the Event.
6. Liability Limitation and Wavier
- CARRIER ASSURE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF THE ACCURACY OF CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED AT ANY EVENT AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT. FURTHER, ALL INFORMATION IS PRESENTED AS-IS AND IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE. ALL INFORMATION PRESENTED AT ANY EVENT IS FOR EDUCATIONAL AND/OR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL CARRIER ASSURE BE LIABLE, JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY, TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU RELEASE CARRIER ASSURE FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, COSTS, EXPENSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND/OR LOSSES AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS AND CAUSES OF ACTION AGAINST CARRIER ASSURE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE EVENT AND SUCH A RELEASE AND WAIVER OF RIGHTS INCLUDES YOUR RELEASE AND WAIVER OF ANY CLAIMS AGAINST CARRIER ASSURE FOR LIBEL, DEFAMATION, NEGLIGENCE, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, AND OTHER SIMILAR OR RELATED CLAIMS.
7. Community Policies
Carrier Assure strives to provide a positive, stimulating, and safe environment for encouraging collaboration. We are confident that Event attendees will naturally contribute to promoting such an environment, but as a reminder, here are some rules (not intended to be comprehensive) that must be followed:
- No Bullying and/or Harassment - Carrier Assure allows Event attendees to speak freely on matters and people of public interest, but please refrain from abusive, harassing, threatening, or defamatory behavior directed at individuals.
- Carrier Assure does not permit Events attendees to disseminate hateful speech or to incite violence of any kind. While we encourage you to challenge ideas, institutions, events, and practices, Carrier Assure does not permit individuals or groups to attack others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, familial status, disability or medical condition, or other protected class.
- Carrier Assure has a strict policy against the sharing of pornographic content and any explicitly sexual content. We also impose a firm restriction on the display of nudity.
- Before sharing any content at an Event, please be sure you have the right to do so. We ask that you respect copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights including, but not limited to, not conducting copyright infringement, trademark infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, stalking, fraud and/or the distribution of counterfeit software.
- It is not permitted to complete transactions involving goods or services which violate any of the terms of these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement you have with, or policy of, Carrier Assure. Event attendees are not permitted to complete transactions involving goods or services which are illegal or are regulated goods including but not limited to drugs, firearms, and human/animal anatomy or blood, at any Event.
- By attend an Event, you may be requested to provide us feedback, and any feedback you provide belongs to Carrier Assure.
8. Refund Policy
All sales relating to or arising from an Event are final, non-refundable, and non-cancellable.
You acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances shall Carrier Assure issue any refunds (full or partial) or credits for any Event, for any reason. Carrier Assure makes no representations or warranties regarding the content of, performance at, or operation of an Event.
9. Photo and Video Release
By attending an Event, you grant Carrier Assure permission to use photographs, video, and/or voice recordings of you in any online, print, or other medium for news release(s), advertisements, blog post(s), podcast, or any other public communication(s) by Carrier Assure.
10. No Re-Distribution or Re-sale
Neither you, nor any other person or entity on your behalf, shall resell, redistribute, or otherwise make available to any third party, any information, presentations, materials, packets, pamphlets, or the like provided at an Event.
11. Removal from Conference and Registration
Any Event attendee may be removed from the Event or from registration of such Event at any time and for any reason in Carrier Assure’s sole absolute discretion. In accordance with Section 8, in the event you are removed by Carrier Assure from an Event for any reason, you shall not be entitled to a refund or a credit of the Event charges or any related costs.
Further, in accordance with the terms and conditions of Section 6 above, Carrier Assure shall have no liability or indemnification obligation resulting from or arising out of such removal.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Carrier Assure with respect to the subject matter contained herein. Any action related to these Terms and Conditions will be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the substantive and procedural laws of the State of Delaware (without regard to its conflict of law provisions), and to the extent controlling, to the federal laws of the United States of America.
BY ATTENDING AN EVENT, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND IN DOING SO, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTES, ACTIONS, CLAIMS, OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURT SITUATED IN NEW CASTLE COUNTY, DELAWARE. YOU ALSO AGREE TO WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION AGAINST CARRIER ASSURE.